Level 1 KBA licensee certification
WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU ARE A LICENSEE LEVEL 1?
Those who are oriented towards consulting and / or coaching can quickly expand their services, with highly remunerated activities that will allow them an immediate return on their investment; or optimize the performance of their work teams if they work in areas related to human resources.
• Use the Benziger assessment for adults and use ONE, the Benziger assessment for adolescents.
• Generate executive summaries and / or complete reports
• Use the TALENT PROFILING module, which provides reports that allow you to compare the selected candidates with a particular position,as well as make comparisons of a person with several positions simultaneously.
• Develop Team Reports and Analysis.
• Provide consulting services.
WHAT IS A LICENSEE LEVEL 1?
Whoever holds the certification for Level 1 Licensees is duly accredited to apply, interpret and provide feedback from the Benziger Assessment anywhere in the world..
After the face-to-face days, the participants must make a series of assignments, which we revise in later dates.
Those who complete the certification will receive a certificate from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) accrediting 38.5 credits of continuing education (CCE).
Upon certification, you are granted a license to use the Benziger online software, which allows you total autonomy in the administration of the tests that you apply internally in your company or your clients.
The Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment (BTSA) It is a key management tool that allows to assess self-knowledge, to detect the natural talent of each collaborator and improve their performance.
It allows to achieve quickly and effectively improvements at the individual level, at the team level and throughout the organization, being very useful for those responsible in areas related to Human Resources.
SOME BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY
• It is a very efficient tool in selection processes of the ideal talent
• Facilitates the assembly of high efficiency equipment
Effective instrument for designing career plans, improving position profiles and reducing rotation•
• Contributes to the creation of retention plans
• Help in the design of competency models and coaching processes
¨The Benziger Assessment is among the instruments that have contributed most to the knowledge of the candidates (internal / external) and with greater correlation with the information obtained in the evaluation interviews¨.
¨The best in showing adolescence and adulthood, in detail, much insight through the assessment. The most valuable thing is the exercise of self awareness in each one, to discover their preferences and where they are falsifying the type¨.
¨We decided to work with Benziger to understand the natural abilities of each collaborator and to develop a high performance team, where everyone can contribute from where they feel happiest and comfortable, collaborating collectively and complementing different thinking styles¨.
Tania Osorio V.
Chile HR Director and Latam Sales
Procter & Gamble
Federico Antonio Alonso
Operational Services Manager
¿How does it help companies?
• Raising self-knowledge
• In selection processes
• In the creation of retention plans
• In the design of career plans
• In the improvement of communication
• In the formation of highly efficient teams
• In the design of competency models
• In the improvement of positions profiles
• In coaching processes
• In the decrease of rotation